The Big WOW: Hiking the Rockwall
The Rockwall Trail in Kootenay National Park is one of the most spectacular and popular multi-day hikes in the Rocky Mountains. Join Daphne Nagorsen and Bill Kinkaid for a slide show and report on the Nature Vancouver trip in July 2016. Daphne is Past President and Bill is current President of Nature Vancouver. Both have a lifelong interest and enthusiasm for nature and hiking in the mountains.
- Mount Frosty hike (Difficulty Rating D8) (Sat, Oct 1)
- Migration of Birds (Thu, Oct 6)
- Birding at Colony Farm (Sat, Oct 8)
- Intertidal Exploration of Porpoise Bay (Sechelt) plus tour of Northern Divine Aquafarms Ltd. (Sechelt Inlet) - Wed Oct 12th. (Wed, Oct 12)
- Sea Star Mass Mortality: Global Trends and Local Consequences (Thu, Oct 13)