On sunday, April 7, 2013, fourteen members of Nature Vancouver participated in our annual pilgrimage to Horth Hill Park in Saanich on Vancouver Island. The weather forecast was for showers and that may be the reason we did not have our usual number of 25+. But it did not rain except for a shower at the end of the day and those who braved the elements were treated to an exceptional display of wildflowers, close up views of a Pileated Woodpecker and a pair of Anna's Hummingbirds. To top it all the Stonehouse Pub was open where we celebrated the spring ritual in style.
- May Long Weekend Backpacking Trip (Sat, May 18)
- Birding Field Trip to Colony Farm RP (Sat, May 25)
- Stanley Park Intertidal Beach Walk - May 25th 10 AM (Sat, May 25)
- Birding at Deas Island Regional Park (Sun, May 26)
- A Stroll Through 30 Million Years of Vancouver's Geological History (Mon, May 27)