Note the new location for talk: Unitarian Church 49th and Oak Street, Vancouver, BC
The South Coast Conservation Program's Coastal Sand Ecosystems Project takes a multi-species approach to addressing habitat degradation of Coastal Sand Ecosystems (CSE) on the South Coast of BC. Habitat destruction, invasive plants and human recreational activities are part of the range of threats identified in the recent Status Report on Coastal Sand Ecosystems in BC and also in other recovery strategies such as the one completed for the endangered contorted-pod evening primrose.
- Vancouver Christmas Bird Count - and Much More..... (Thu, Dec 4)
- Dipper Quest Birding Field Trip (rating A4) (Sat, Dec 6)
- 4th Annual Christmas Social (Thu, Dec 11)
- Vancouver Christmas Bird Count,Vancouver Count Circle. (Sun, Dec 14)
- Ask an Expert about Rocks (Sun, Jan 4)