Experience Peru’s exotic bird life around Lima to Peru’s endemic rich northlands to the lush settings of the Amazon jungle. Enjoy Humboldt Penguins south of Lima, Northern Peru’s exotic endemic hummingbird the Marvelous Spatuletail, and the canopy birds of the Amazon. You’ll also get a taste of the varied topography from coastal deserts, to the Andes, to the ever changing Amazon & Napo river shorelines.
- A Peruvian Birding Adventure from Lima to the heart of the Amazon (Thu, Mar 5)
- Iona North Arm Jetty hike and cleanup (difficulty rating B5) (Sat, Mar 7)
- Nature Walk Along Brunette River (Sun, Mar 8)
- Cuckoldry, Cannibalism and Competition in a Singing Toadfish (Thu, Mar 12)
- Fabulous Flower Photography (Thu, Mar 19)