Having had several other attempts at a Mount Baker hike either washed out or snowed out, we gave it one more try on Sunday 20 October. The drive up was mostly in thick fog, but the fog cleared when we arrived at the Glacier Ranger Station and the rest of the day, though cool in the woods, was warm and sunny when we broke out of the tree cover.
- Third Annual Christmas Social (Thu, Dec 12)
- Shorebirds and More at Boundary Bay (Sat, Dec 14)
- VANCOUVER CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT (Sun, Dec 15)
- Laysan: 4 Months in a Seabird Kingdom at the Heart of the Pacific (Thu, Jan 2)
- Dabblers and Divers for Beginners at Reifel (Sat, Jan 4)