Report by Rick Gee
Six hikers met at the Mt Robson Information Centre for their orientation session. Then we drove to the Berg Lake trailhead, donned packs and headed up the trail. After gaining a little elevation we reached Kinney Lake and then continued to Whitehorn campsite.
- Ascent of Mt Strachan, Cypress Provincial Park, West Vancouver. A slow hike with many interpretive geology stops. Difficulty rating C6. (Sun, Aug 30)
- Conservation and Aviation: YVR’s Approach to Managing Wildlife. (Thu, Sep 3)
- Cathedral Lakes - Full (Fri, Sep 4)
- Whistler Skywalk hike (Difficulty level D8) (Sun, Sep 6)
- The Invisible World in the Strait of Georgia: The Plankton (Thu, Sep 10)