The Lion's Binkert Trail starting off from Howe Sound to the plateau below West Lion - offers a spectacular overview of Howe Sound and an oh-so-close view of the West Lion. This is a difficult hike: steep with lots of roots, rocks and boulders. Participants must be fit and properly equipped. Boots with good ankle support are essential and poles are recommended. Pack lunch, water and proper gear. Trail may be wet or slippery in places. At a steady pace the hike is 8 hours return. Meeting Place / Time: Carpool at Park Royal McDonald's at 7:00am.
- Hollyburn Peak Hike (Sun, Jul 27)
- Greendrop & Lindeman Lake (Mon, Aug 4)
- Birding at Grant Narrows (Sat, Aug 9)
- August hike (Sun, Aug 10)
- Marine Mammal Rescue Centre Visit - August 10, 1:45 PM (Sun, Aug 10)