Day hike to Mount Seymour. This is a fairly strenuous hike; distance is 8 kilometres return with 450 metres elevation gain, but there are some very rocky, steep and exposed sections. Strong hiking boots with good ankle support and tread are essential and poles are recommended. Pack lunch and water, and dress for cold and weather with possible early snow. This hike may be moved or cancelled if weather is poor. Rating C6. Carpool at Franklin and Penticton at 0800. Contact Bill Kinkaid.
** Please note time change - move your clocks back one hour the night before. This will mean an early start to make sure we can be off the trail by sunset **
- Mount Seymour hike (C6) (Sun, Nov 2)
- Photography Seminar with Ron Long (Composition) (Sun, Nov 2)
- Birds of the Coffee Forest: The Importance of Shade Grown Coffee Plantations for Migratory Songbirds (Thu, Nov 6)
- Birding at DeBoville Slough and Minnekhada Regional Park (rating A4) (Sat, Nov 8)
- Eagle Tour from Harrison Mills with David Hancock on November 9 (Sun, Nov 9)