ABOUT NATURE VANCOUVER
Nature Vancouver is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018. Watch our events calendar or contact us to find out how you can celebrate with us.
Vancouver Natural History Society (Nature Vancouver) was founded in 1918 by Professor John Davidson with the following objectives:
- To promote the enjoyment of nature
- To foster public interest and education in the appreciation and study of nature.
- To encourage the wise use and conservation of our natural resources
- To work for the complete protection of endangered species and ecosystems.
- To promote access to, and maintenance of, natural areas in the vicinity of Vancouver.
Nature Vancouver is a not-for-profit charitable society registered under the BC Societies Act. Membership in the Society is open to all. The Society is a Federated Club of BC Nature.
Top row, left, photo by Bill Kinkaid
Top row, middle, photo by Bengul Kurtar
Top row, right, photo by Daphne Nagorsen