Come out and hear about two British Columbia heavyweights in the field of conservation. Nature Vancouver has supported each of these organizations in different ways. The late Bert Brink was one of the original board members of the Nature Trust and he served in that position for many years. Nature Vancouver has been a contributing member of the Georgia Strait Alliance for some years.
The Nature Trust of British Columbia was established in 1971 and it has conserved some of BC’s most endangered ecosystems and areas of spectacular beauty. It ensures that the natural assets of BC are protected and conserved for today, and for generations to come.
- Looking for and learning about Species at Risk - Explore Maple Falls and Horseshoe Bend (dificulty rating B6) (Sat, Feb 28)
- Bird Walk Queen Elizabeth Park (Difficulty Rating A4) (Sat, Feb 28)
- A Peruvian Birding Adventure from Lima to the heart of the Amazon (Thu, Mar 5)
- Iona North Arm Jetty hike and cleanup (difficulty rating B5) (Sat, Mar 7)
- Nature Walk Along Brunette River (Sun, Mar 8)