A day hike to Lindeman and Greendrop Lakes in the Chilliwack Valley. This is a moderately strenuous hike of about 13 km return with an elevation gain of about 400 metres. The trail crosses several boulder fields and will involve some boulder hopping. Pack for the weather, including sunscreen and rain gear, and bring lunch and water. Good hiking boots are recommended. Carpool at 0730 at Franklin and Penticton. Contact Daphne Nagorsen. Difficulty rating C6.
- Greendrop & Lindeman Lake (Mon, Aug 4)
- Mount Baker hike (Sat, Aug 9)
- Birding at Grant Narrows (Sat, Aug 9)
- Marine Mammal Rescue Centre Visit - August 10, 1:45 PM (Sun, Aug 10)
- Cheakamus Trio, Hike #2: Cheakamus Lake (Sun, Aug 17)