Maligne Lake Trailhead for Skyline (photo by friendly stranger).
At 10:30 am on August 2, 2015 six hikers set out from Maligne Lake trail head of the Skyline trail in Jasper National Park. The weather was clear and hot at approximately 27 Celsius. An easy uphill grade through the forest took us to a picturesque bridge at Evelyn Creek and just beyond, the campground, where we stopped to enjoy a lunch break.
- Conservation and Aviation: YVR’s Approach to Managing Wildlife. (Thu, Sep 3)
- Cathedral Lakes - Full (Fri, Sep 4)
- Skagit River Trail from Sumallo Grove - Rating B6 (Sat, Sep 5)
- Whistler Skywalk hike (Difficulty level D8) (Sun, Sep 6)
- Eaton Lake - Rating D7 (8.2km/960m) (Sun, Sep 6)