This is the annual outdoors May Birder's Night. Meet in front of the main gate of the Jericho Sailing Centre at the North foot of Discovery Street, near the parking lot on the west side of the park. There is free parking on NW Marine Drive off 4th Ave down to Discovery Street. In the park there is a parking fee. Washrooms are available. Meet the leader Adrian Grant Duff at 6:45 P.M. Groups will be dispatched to stroll along the beach, fisherman's wharf and the trails and ponds, while looking for spring migrants. The Social (cookies and juice) will be held at about 8:15 PM at the picnic tables just east of the main pond, near the east parking lot. Bring binos or a scope.
- Thursday,May 07 Birder's Night (outdoors) at Jericho Park (Thu, May 7)
- Birder's Night (OUTDOORS) at Jericho Park (Thu, May 7)
- Saturday May 09 .Pacific Spirit Park /Bird Walk/ITMBD/Bird Week. (Sat, May 9)
- Queen Elizabeth Park, Saturday May 9th, International Migratory Bird Day (difficulty rating A2) (Sat, May 9)
- International Migratory Bird Day/Hastings Park Sanctuary/Bird Walks,Saturday May 09 (Sat, May 9)