WildResearch is a BC Nature Federated Club based in Vancouver, BC that was founded in 2010. WildResearch President, Paul Levesque will be speaking about the forming of the Vancouver based non-profit organization, WildResearch, the goals of the organization, and its future direction. He’ll give an overview of WildResearch’s three main programs; 1) the Iona Island Bird Observatory in Richmond BC; 2) the province wide BC Nightjar Program, and; 3) the Vancouver based butterfly inventory program.
- Birders Night - Wild Research (Thu, Oct 2)
- Half-day Birding Field Trip at Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary (Sat, Oct 4)
- Digital Photography Workshop with Ron Long (Sun, Oct 5)
- Norvan Falls, Lynn Headwaters Regional Park, North Vancouver. (Sun, Oct 5)
- Plastic Oceans Foundation (Thu, Oct 9)