On March 10, 2013, Eight members of Nature Vancouver met at Sperling SkyTrain Station in Burnaby at 9 am. From the station, a pedestrian overpass over a busy street and railroad tracks takes you directly into Burnaby Lake Park. After meeting another member at the Burnaby Sports Complex, we walked along Central Valley Greenway on the north shore of Burnaby Lake.
- Birding Field Trip to Colony Farm RP (Sat, May 25)
- Stanley Park Intertidal Beach Walk - May 25th 10 AM (Sat, May 25)
- Birding at Deas Island Regional Park (Sun, May 26)
- A Stroll Through 30 Million Years of Vancouver's Geological History (Mon, May 27)
- Iona Island Spring Birding Trip #05 (Sat, Jun 1)