On this day, ten of us explored one of the better-kept secrets in the Mount Baker area. The access road is one of the easiest gravel roads in the area and there is a pleasant campsite right at the trailhead. Interestingly, the parking lot was fairly busy but until we arrived there was only one other vehicle there with BC plates.
- Birding Field Trip to Colony Farm RP (Sat, May 25)
- Stanley Park Intertidal Beach Walk - May 25th 10 AM (Sat, May 25)
- Birding at Deas Island Regional Park (Sun, May 26)
- A Stroll Through 30 Million Years of Vancouver's Geological History (Mon, May 27)
- Iona Island Spring Birding Trip #05 (Sat, Jun 1)