The YNC has entered the Shell FuellingChange competition for a $50,000 grant to help connect children with nature. If we are awarded the grant it will mean dollars to support children and family led conservation projects and initiatives in over 50 nature clubs around the Province! This grant represents approximately 50% of our annual operating budget so is a really big opportunity. BUT to win we need your votes...
- Birding Field Trip to Colony Farm RP (Sat, May 25)
- Stanley Park Intertidal Beach Walk - May 25th 10 AM (Sat, May 25)
- Birding at Deas Island Regional Park (Sun, May 26)
- A Stroll Through 30 Million Years of Vancouver's Geological History (Mon, May 27)
- Iona Island Spring Birding Trip #05 (Sat, Jun 1)